Why You Need to Hire a Virtual Assistant
Do you find yourself with more work in the day than time? Are you always doing 50 things at once and getting nowhere? You go to your office, turn on the computer and there are 60 new emails to answer. You haven’t even had a chance to reply to the 60 emails that you received yesterday. Then it’s time for you to hire a virtual assistant. Also known as a VA.
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you need someone to help you free up your time and relieve stress.
Virtual Assistants or VA’s as they are called are a business that is on the rise. these are some of the ways a virtual assistant can make life easier for you. You will wonder what took you so long to hire a virtual assistant in the first place.
1. Email management – taking care of your email by sorting, sending you emails that are important and putting other emails in a folder.
2. Social Media – Scheduling all of your social media posts to your social sites. That is a big time saver for you. Creating images for your posts. Making graphics for your posts. Responding to comments and even being an Administrator for a business or fan page.
3. Content writing – writing your blog posts, newsletters, or email blasts.
4. Research – Research your competition, research for a book or article, or any other research you might need done.
5. Newsletters – writing your newsletters or formatting your newsletter to be scheduled in your email system to be sent out monthly or weekly. Proofreading and correcting any mistakes for your newsletter. Uploading the newsletter to your CRM tool.
6. On boarding Clients – Taking care of all of the paperwork that needs to be signed when you first start working with a client. Making sure payment has been received and sending out a welcome kit.
There are so many things that a VA can help you do to replace yourself and free up your time. If you need help with any of the tasks above then you are the perfect candidate for help from a virtual assistant. In order to find the right fit for you do your research. There are virtual assistants that perform administrative tasks only and there are virtual assistants that are technical. By deciding which tasks can be done virtually and figuring out how much you can afford to pay monthly hiring a virtual assistant can be one of the best decisions you could make.